This Page

has been moved to new address

Weird Signage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Weird Signage

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weird Signage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Weird Signage

This Page

has been moved to new address

Weird Signage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Weird Signage

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weird Signage

A few weeks ago someone asked at a show, "What is the strangest thing you have ever signed?"

I found myself puzzled... and laughing :)

I rattled off a few of the stranger ones I could think of... but I kept thinking of more things later. So I went through a bunch of photos and was reminded of quite a few moments and shows that made me laugh all over again. So I wanted to share!

The nipple signing at Coast Guard Day will forever go down as one of my favs


This may not have been nipple... but it was pretty dang close!


Ahhh... The skoal can


This kid was so cool. I have signed plenty of hats... foreheads... shirts... even jeans.... but NEVER sunglasses before!


Hard Hat - THAT came out of no where


And it was followed by an inflatable hammer... because... why wouldn't it be?


The biology notes have GOT to be one of the most creative and adorable things so far :)




Ah! Cowboy boots!! This made me feel WAAAAAY cool.


Let me interject something I just remembered. There were 2 guys at the Matterhorn that had me sign little wallet sized photos of their own kids. Hmmm. Not sure why... They didn't want me to address them TO the kids... just wanted my signature on the back.

Speaking of kids - the kids at the ski resort all had some creative ones.
Palms of the hands


Ski helmets and ski boots




The most recent and probably one of the coolest was the iphone:


And then there was the time when a guy at a show REALLY wanted Bridget to sign the cd... Bridget is a good friend of mine and Hootie's girlfriend.... she didn't sing or play on the cd, but dude was adamant that she sign it! Classic!


And Kelly Bell signing a Peace Love Fiddle t-shirt


Buckeye fans are CRAZY y'all. He had us sign an OSU flag and then INSISTED that we take it with us. Not sure why we needed to sign it if we were the ones who were gonna look at it. That thing stayed in the Suburban until it was driving Hootie nuts. We finally had to take it out because Hootie couldn't take the pressure anymore. "Hang on Sloopy" was on permanent repeat in his head...


I had to sign the shirt for a "bachelor" who was in Panama City beach at our show. I had to sign it and give him instructions for something to do during the evening - I ended up writing "pick up a fiddle player"


And he did!


And I'll close with this one cause it made me feel like a rockstar... Scott Holt, the guys from Gov't Mule, and well... just a whole lot of really cool people + me signed this guitar. I don't remember how much it was auctioned off for - but it was to raise money to buy Christmas presents for children in Maury County. So it was really cool.


My job is so fun.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Now I think I understand why you will not come to an autograph party we'd like to have for you in Shady Grove : )

But I promise the almost weirdest thing we have for you to sign is a juice harp : )

Happy Easter Bunny : )

April 12, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home