This Page

has been moved to new address

New Songs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: New Songs

This Page

has been moved to new address

New Songs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: New Songs

This Page

has been moved to new address

New Songs

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: New Songs

Running Down A Dream

Monday, April 6, 2009

New Songs

We rehearsed new songs today!!!

Something about staying at Paul's :) It gives us a chance to work on new material. We rehearsed the song I wrote with Pat McLaughlin "Step By Step" and another new one that I wrote with Charlie Hutto "The Sound of Goodbye". Y'all already know how I feel about "Step By Step."

But "Sound of Goodbye"? I am SO excited. I have always wanted a song that sounds like this one. It gives me a chance to be a little more sassy... which I dig... a lot. So yeah. I am pumped to start playing these live. We'll see how the response is to them. But I have a really good feeling. As long as you guys like them, too, then I think we may have enough songs to book the next recording session!!! We're FINALLY gonna get to record a new album. I can't TELL you how good that feels.
People have been asking me about a new one since the day the first one was released. :)

The last few days have been packed. And I can't get over the response we had from the Josh Gracin show. My facebook and myspace pages have been overrun with pics and uploads from that show. I can barely keep up with responding to the comments and requests! (Which is a GOOD thing) I love it!!! Everything just seems to be on a new level lately. And it is so fun to see the progress we're making! :)

It sure makes watching the ACM's fun. :) James, Paul, and I were sitting in the floor putting together packages for military bases and colleges that requested them... It's a LOT of fun to work on booking gigs while I watch an awards show that I dream about being a part of. Makes me feel like I am physically doing everything I can to get there!

And CONGRATULATIONS to Nathan Chapman, Taylor Swift, and Scott Borchetta for Album of the Year!!!! I can't believe one of my co-writers just won ALBUM OF THE FREAKIN YEAR! Amazing.

Tomorrow? I'm getting a nutella smoothie at The Wrap!

Peace. Love. Fiddle. YA'LL!
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

You just made me cheat on you again !!

I checked out your links to Liz Longley and Gina Cimmelli and they are awesome and beautiful as you said.

Then I saw LeAnn Lovely Rimes and Carrie Beautywood on our 52 inch Silo Screen, and I had to run out of the room because I had already reached my maximum safe cheating on you as a fan limitation. You know our Shady Grove Surgeon General has strict guidelines regarding all that : )

Now you know even though I have admitted enjoying some other singers, I only did that when we reached a point that your stardom has taken you to a level that you are as scarce in Nashville as a honey bee in a snow storm.

I just can't wait to see Natalie on our big screen accepting an ACM award !! You are already a beautiful star in our hearts : )

April 6, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home