This Page

has been moved to new address

LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LIVE VIDEOS!!!!!!!

The day has come :)

We got the live videos back from Dallas today!!! These were shot in by our good friends at Frozen Fire Films. They are SO good at what they do! These are 3 of my newer songs that will be on the next album as soon as we get back into the studio. :)

And for everyone on the email list - you will have exclusive access to download these songs! So be checking those inboxes. I will give more details on how to go about that as soon as we have that set up! But I couldn't wait to share these videos with ya'll!

Standing My Ground


Even Alaska


Whatever It Takes



Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Throneberry said...

These videos are great, Natalie. I really enjoyed all three songs!

April 7, 2009 at 1:04 PM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

AWESOME VIDEOS !!

You look very beautiful as usual !!

We appologize that such beauty overwhelms us, but when us farm boys could stop thinkin about how purty you is we did notice how great your musical perfromance was too. It's really hard for our brains to juggle such beauty and talent at the same time !!

Your stardom continues to grow exponentially, so we have our team of farm merchandising experts very ready for the day you go Super Nova !!

Here's the slogan we created for our first new product :

Nothings Sweeter Than Natalie Cakes, and Cookies Too : )

We sort of like the double entendre, cause you are so much more than doubly good !! : )

Annnyyywwwaaayyy, congratulations to you and the boys for the awesome videos !! It's grand to be a Farm Boy Fan of Beautiful Natalie Stovall !!

April 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Jen Throneberry said...

I'm so excited! I figured out my password to leave comments on your page! I set this up waaaaay earlier and, of course, didn't write down my information. So, a while back on your tortilla soup entry, I had tried to comment and couldn't....AND now I know! (and have written down my info!)

What I was GOING to say was something about how wonderful your soup is...You made it for us a year or so ago and we loved it! ;)

April 7, 2009 at 1:11 PM  
Blogger Natalie Stovall said...

YAY!!!! CONGRATS on figuring out the password. I know what an accomplishment that is from personal experience :)

Yumm.... Tortilla Soup... THANK YOU! I remember making that for ya'll. I am glad you liked it!!

And FFBF - LOVE the slogan.... anything about cookies + me = happiness :)

April 8, 2009 at 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home