This Page

has been moved to new address

Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boston Garden. Celtics. National Anthem. Me.

It ain't the slick professional version... we'll get the copy of that in a few days :)

But here's the really fun "bootleg" version of what I got to do tonight :)




SO EXCITING!!!! And they completed their "season sweep" of the Hawks. Final score 104 - 92. YAY CELTICS!!! Let's do it again. World Champions Baby!!!

I love my job.

Peace, Love, Fiddle,
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Your video just brought happy moisture to my eyes !! In order to protect my farmer image I had to tell everybody I had just sneezed and that made my eyes water : )

Very Beautiful performance Natalie !!

And refering back to the pictures you posted from the convenince store the other day, that was sure a Big AZ Natalie on the humongous screen above you. Next time I hope you'll look up and wave to yourself : ) or maybe not : )

Congratulations to our Natalie Stovall, a beautiful star continuously on the rise !!

April 4, 2009 at 11:21 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

that's SOOOO exciting!!! I wish I could have gone.

April 5, 2009 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home