This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks, Steph!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Thanks, Steph!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks, Steph!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Thanks, Steph!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thanks, Steph!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Thanks, Steph!

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thanks, Steph!

My sister got a new camera for Christmas. YAY!!! That meant Christmas cheer for everyone! Because she took so many great shots all day :)



My sweet nephews.


I mean, SILLY nephews.


All my beautiful nieces.


3 Generations!


I didn't want to take all my ornaments down today :( But I got all my Christmas decorations down to less boxes than I started with. Not sure how I did that! But I am proud :)

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

Everyone in your family is very beeyouteaful !!

We think Steph must also be a magican or very quick since she was able to use her camera and be in the picture at the same time !!

My very young cousin Tadpole thinks all your nieces are very beeyouteafull !!

When Tadpole is old enough he would love to ask one of them to go on an Autumn hay ride but he said they is all so purty he's not sure he can decide which one to pick !! : )

Tadpole is a young entre prenoor and has lots of cash Flo. YOU can see his baby clothing website by goin to tadpolesandtiaras.blogspot.com

Y'all please keep takin those purty pics !!

December 29, 2010 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home