This Page

has been moved to new address

Stay Well.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Stay Well.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Stay Well.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Stay Well.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Stay Well.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Stay Well.

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stay Well.

I hope everyone is managing to stay healthy and take care of themselves this winter season. The germs and viruses can be nasty and they sure can come on QUICK! I started feeling it yesterday, and by last night, I was wrecked with a cold. But I'm thankful that's all it is - my poor sweet niece who HAD her flu shot, has been miserable with the flu. And her doc said thank goodness she had the shot because otherwise she would be REALLY miserable.

Good thing I don't have shows! I'd sound like a stuffed duck trying to honk out notes.

Not feeling well and having very little time left is NOT a good combo for Christmas shopping! Good thing I work well under pressure. I just feel as though I am not in my own body right now.

But my little puppy is pawing at me to go out. So I am gonna walk her and get lots more rest.

Keep washing those hands! And cover your mouth when you cough!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

We're praying you'll be feeling better real soon !!

Maybe a Netti pot and some chicken noodle soup will help you get better more quickly !!

We would still love your music even if you sounded like stuffed duck, but pleaz be advised that Cuzzin Cullnary said that sounds delicious : )

Much love and a Merry Christmas !! Jesus is the reason for the season !!

December 23, 2010 at 8:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home