This Page

has been moved to new address

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Ho. Ho. Ho.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Ho. Ho. Ho.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ho. Ho. Ho.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Ho. Ho. Ho.

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ho. Ho. Ho.

From an outsider's perspective... it may have looked like I was a bum who did nothing all day. I basically didn't leave my couch. I definitely didn't put on any make-up. And I surfed the internet all day with ridiculous tv on in the background.

But in actuality it was a VERY productive day. Not only from the "getting a little much needed R&R" but I got SO. MUCH. CHRISTMAS. SHOPPING. DONE.

God bless the interwebz. And the mail. And how much fun it is to think of gifts for people.

Tomorrow I'll take a brief pause from my Christmas duties to go into the studio. Hopefully by Wednesday I'll have the gumption to get into the real world with my shopping. But I thoroughly enjoyed breaking in my couch ALL DAY LONG.

And Yes. For anyone (and by anyone, I mean EVERYONE) that was wondering... they do make footie pajamas for dogs.


Thank you to www.obsessivechihuahuadisorder.com for posting both pics AND videos of your doggies in their footie pajamas. It caused excessive giggling during my Christmas shopping experience without all the awkward looks from shoppers in the stores. They only came from my husband. And I am used to that. Well. Who am I kidding? He's used to the giggling.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home