This Page

has been moved to new address

Mine's Broken.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Mine's Broken.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Mine's Broken.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Mine's Broken.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Mine's Broken.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Mine's Broken.

Running Down A Dream

Monday, December 20, 2010

Mine's Broken.

James Was In a Hurry To Get Home!!!



Just Kidding!!! Our speedometer is broken. :) But I did kinda feel like a race car driver when I'd look down and see how fast it said I was going. Thank goodness for Jeeves (our GPS). He told told me how fast I was actually going.

We pretty much listened to and/or watched (on our iphones) football all day which made the drive go by so quickly. We stopped at Applebees to watch the Pats game. But it sometimes feels like Applebees really doesn't want us as customers! For years and years I refused to go there - I had 3 or 4 really bad experiences there when I was younger... bugs... hairs... once they left the paper on my cheese inside my sandwich which was REALLY unpleasant when I bit down. Plus James wasn't a fan so that didn't exactly add up to us ever voting on going there for dinner. (There's a lot of voting on dinner places with the band). And anywhere that is a well-known chain like Applebees is always in play because... well... it's EVERYWHERE.

But eventually we were taken by schools and realized they had totally redone and revamped their restaurant and our concerns were outdated. We quickly became fans again and fell in LOVE with their BBQ chicken salad - it had the yummiest cornbread croutons! But within a few months they took it OFF the menu. :( No biggie! We both found another dish that we fell in love with - the shrimp diavolo pasta. Again - sooo yummy, a little spicy, AND on their lo-calorie menu. Bonus! Especially on the road! But again - tonight... no longer on the menu. BOOOO.

It really isn't that big a deal, but you know how feels when you have your heart on something (even if it is small like a meal you are craving) and all of a sudden you realized it no longer exists! But alas. Our bellies still got full and we still made it home with plenty of time for me to work on a little writing. I didn't get very far, but that's not the point! I'm harnessing that creativity any and every time it strikes!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home