This Page

has been moved to new address

Santa Was Guarding the Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Santa Was Guarding the Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Santa Was Guarding the Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Santa Was Guarding the Day

This Page

has been moved to new address

Santa Was Guarding the Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Santa Was Guarding the Day

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Santa Was Guarding the Day

You know that feeling you get after you've had a big, satisfying meal where you just wanna curl up and take a nap? I've had that feeling ALL day! This side of the family makes sure NO ONE goes hungry! :)

I love this in between phase where even though James and I are adults and spend most of our time at the "adult table" we aren't quite 100% percent kicked out of the kids table either :) But in my life, I hope I am never ready to be kicked out of the kids table.

We really had a wonderful day. It was what Christmas is all about. This family has had to deal with the loss of loved ones a little too much in the last year. But their presence was felt all around us - and it makes you so appreciative of the time you DO have with those you love. The whole day is truly just about spending time with one another, eating, talking, and catching up. I can't tell you what a wonderful feeling it is to truly feel like a part of a family that in actual time - I just came in to. I've said it before and I'll say it again - being married is the best. You gain so much more family in an instant!

And even if no angel has ever done it before, I am sure that the children of heaven have all had a Santa Clause this year. I have a feeling Grandpa found a Santa suit... somewhere... somehow. Can you imagine the Christmas party in heaven now that Grandpa is there?

Merry Christmas!
Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home