This Page

has been moved to new address

Big Spinn

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Big Spinn

This Page

has been moved to new address

Big Spinn

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Big Spinn

This Page

has been moved to new address

Big Spinn

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Big Spinn

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Big Spinn

We had an excellent weekend at Spinnaker!!!

The first night I was told I looked like I had lost at least 10-15 pounds since the last time I was there. Hmmm... nope.

The next night someone told me I look HUGE and tall on stage (as he did his arms REAAAAAL wide) and then said, but you're pretty small and short in person. As he realized how it sounded, he said "Oh, but you know what they say... the stage adds 5 pounds"

But... NO ONE says that. They say the "camera adds..." but I've never heard that about the stage. All I know is that I am never wearing those jeans again. ;)

The weekend got off to a great start with 103.5 Hank FM. Miguel and I went in and chatted and played a couple songs for them live in the studio. :)
I ♥ Melissa Miller and HankFM!!! They played my music all weekend long - our live performances AND tracks off the new record!!! :)


The Hundley girls from Columbia Tn!!! They said the last time they heard me sing was leading Vacation Bible School... Spinnaker is just a *little different! ;)


I love the camera timer!


Mr. and Mrs. Epps!!!! Congrats to the newly weds! They showed up right after the wedding - and on a set break went back to the hotel to change and came right back to dance the night away! We played a little Marvin Gaye for em :)


Grandma of the newlyweds! Her maiden name was "Stovall". She said, "Now you know... we're related to that poor famous girl that went off the deep end??" She is the 3rd person this month to tell me Britney Spears is related to the Stovall's. So funny.


Little miss bachelorette! She had life savers all over her shirt that you were supposed to pull off with your teeth. You were supposed to pay her a dollar, but we did a trade. I got a life saver. She got a peace. love. fiddle. button!


Kenny!!! Our awesome "master of sound" at Spinnaker!


My Kenya ---> Washington D.C. boys!




Oh Lee. :) He was determined to keep buying the band drinks. :) I can't wait to see him in his new Peace. Love. Fiddle. Tee. Both of these guys were so enthusiastic for ALL 4 of the hour long sets we played. I think they knew every word to every song. They made the night so fun!


Such great people always come out to our Spinnaker shows.



Bye Spinnaker. We'll miss you.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

That life saver girl looked real purty and nice, but ifn we was there we would have sent that lifesaver off for antaliezation to be sure nobody at the bar sneezed or wheezed on them B4 we wood let our Natalie eat a lifesaver : )

August 10, 2010 at 4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home