This Page

has been moved to new address

No ALARMS!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: No ALARMS!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

No ALARMS!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: No ALARMS!!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

No ALARMS!!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: No ALARMS!!!!

Running Down A Dream

Friday, May 14, 2010

No ALARMS!!!!

I acted like a normal person today!!!

After an awesome conference call with both my agents, my manager, and James (discussing futures, planning, and the upcoming months...) I went to JJ's in Columbia and got my favorite fruit tea. :) Mmmmm. The lady at the window didn't say hi to me, but she said hello to Cinnamon and told her how much she missed seeing her. :) I hear that's what happens when you have kids! Puppies really are a great interim step!

So then, after catching up on some accounting and whatnot... James and I went to dinner and a movie with Mamma and Daddy. We went to see Robin Hood and YES! It was awesome! I would definitely recommend it. I am excited about seeing so many movies this summer, but that one was definitely worth spending the money on the big screen.

Afterwards we went to Baskin Robins where I got two scoops of chocolate chip. It's not the most exciting flavor, but I'm a classic kinda girl. I just can't resist BR's choc chip. Just like the ice cream birthday cakes Mamma always got me from there. Just the best. I figure the edamame and sushi I had at dinner provided a nice balance for as much ice cream as I wanted later. Isn't that how it works?

Tomorrow. Drum roll please.... My biggest goal is to NOT set an alarm. No conference calls, no nothin! I figure I'll at least be awake and alert for the one thing I have planned tomorrow which is watching SNL with Alec Baldwin & Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers!

I hope you have an exceptional Saturday!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

You have to win an acting award if you even came close to acting normal, cause you ain't !!

You is much too purty and sweet and talented and everything to be normal, and in case I messed up saying that then I'll esplain this is a sincere compliment from a country boy !!

Now cousin Barney Fife wanted me to tell you that if you have time and accept the risk and go help with the cleanup, please wear a mask, gloves, and check with the health experts regarding all the hazards that the awesome volunteers are risking when they go on site and help with the cleanups.

Cousin Barney says nip those germs in the bud with precaution, and pray a lot.

There are 42 counties in Tennessee that have been declared a Federal disater area, and there are so many medium sized and small cities and rural areas that have had numerous houses and roads washed away, this is really like a Katrina that devastated large areas near rivers and creeks in almost half of our state.

If you have time I hope you will look at the Tennessean headlines for the last two weeks so you will see how many people greatly need help.

Since there was so much else going on ( oil spill, terrorists in New York etc ) I'm concerned the flood victims are not receiving enough national media coverage that would cause more volunteers to come in from around the nation.

You know me, always wanting more when it comes to helping those who are suffering.

I'm happy you are home, you work so hard at what you love and we love and it's always nice to see you take a sort of rest ( I said sort of because we know you will be working and thinking of what great ideas and songs to gopher next !!

Have fun in the sun !! : )

May 15, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home