This Page

has been moved to new address

Mamma-ism Clarification

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Mamma-ism Clarification

This Page

has been moved to new address

Mamma-ism Clarification

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Mamma-ism Clarification

This Page

has been moved to new address

Mamma-ism Clarification

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Mamma-ism Clarification

Running Down A Dream

Monday, May 10, 2010

Mamma-ism Clarification

After a quick visit to make sure Britt was doing well and looking fabulous in his hospital gown... we went to the Diner with Tamara, ran a few errands and headed out of the city. Sadly :(

I am pleased to say that we found Matt right where we left him at the Sheetz in Scranton, PA today. :) He had a great visit with his family, and even though he probably wouldn't have protested... he didn't have to spend the ENTIRE time at Sheetz.

This chickidee got to eat at Cracker Barrel tonight!! It's only the second time so far this year. Something just plain ole wrong with that! :) But we're working on remedying that.

In case you didn't see the comment chain on yesterday's blog... I'll clarify the Mamma-ism I posted last night. (She has mentioned that she heard it HER whole life from her Mamma and Grandmamma) It didn't occur to me that you may not know what it means!!! I've heard it so much in my life...

"It won't be noticed on a galloping horse"; It means - whatever it is that you're talking about is so small that you would never notice it on a galloping horse. Comes in handy in the teenage years - blemish on the skin... small hole in your pants... the stud that fell out of my ring on stage the other day... a scratch on my fiddle...

It kinda takes "Don't sweat the small stuff" to a newer level.

We've got 3 more shows and then we get to take a little break. Not gonna lie. I am SOOOOO excited about seeing Cinnamon. I haven't seen her since Easter Sunday. It's time.


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Natty : ) Commenting with you and your Mamma Momma is so much fun I would notice the fun even on a horse galloping through the Milky Way upside down at the speed of light squared times apple Einstein pie : )

and Patty : ) I'm honored that you're honored that I'm honored that you're honored that I thought of you and Granny on Mothers Day : )

Peace, Love, and infinite exchanges of love and appreciation : )

May 11, 2010 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

My sleepy brain fur got to add nighty night Odd infant night um : ) : )

Time to Gopher some ZZZZZZZZZZZZ's : )

May 11, 2010 at 12:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Farm Boy, you make me smile!

May 11, 2010 at 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home