This Page

has been moved to new address

What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

This Page

has been moved to new address

What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

This Page

has been moved to new address

What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, July 12, 2009

What a day... Right Lego Michael Jackson?

There have been few times in my life I have ever felt this sick.

It was so hard to pull out of the show tonight. We love the Rathskeller, Dan is so great to us and we had been looking forward to playing outside again there for almost a year now.

Plus, my parents, Tim's parents, James's mom, Grandma and Grandpa, and his Dad were all going to be there. And worst of all, since James's Dad lives on the west coast (where we never play), this was going to be the first show he had been able to see in almost 4 years. How crazy is that? Of course it was this weekend. In a strange way though, I'm glad the decision was easy... It was a heartbreaking show to have to cancel, but there was just no way...

For now it's medicine and bed. I wish I could type more but I can't... so I'll let Lego Michael Jackson do the talking for me...

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

We have a great HMO ( Hogs Medical Organization) in Shady Grove that my Veterinarians bill everything to when I get really sick or get to pining too much because of some new purty woman.

I'll be glad to give you their number if you want to see them. They said they will give you the Mule Diva Discount !!

If you prefer a human doc we'll understand : )

I do sincerely hope that now you've tried to get well for almost seven days you will get some antibiotics or "whatever it takes" so you'll be "standing your ground" again soon : )

(I'll put in a good word for you with the biotics so hopefully they will forgive you if you take the anti action)

Peace, Love, and being healthy and zesty again very soon !!

July 12, 2009 at 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home