This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting There

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Getting There

This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting There

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Getting There

This Page

has been moved to new address

Getting There

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Getting There

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Getting There

Well... ya'll... thought we were getting better.... and I am sure we are. I don't think I've had any fever today... but whatever this is... I hope it goes away soon. James and I both feel awful. I just need to feel good enough to make it through 2 shows. At least they aren't too terribly far away. It's only 8 hours to Chicago.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~nat

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen Throneberry said...

Sorry to read that y'all are sick. I hope you both feel much better today. Chicago makes everything better! Take care of yourselves~

July 9, 2009 at 8:14 AM  
Blogger Music Lover said...

I hope y'all will consider getting a nettie Pot ( $15 at Walgreen's )

I have seen so many doctors recommend them on TV shows such as Oprah and Dr. Oz.

They use salt to wash out your sinuses ( through the nose ), feels just a little weird but doesn't hurt at all. That can really help you get rid of a cold. Also get new tooth brushes to get rid of the germs.

And get vitamin C daily because it depletes every 24 hours.

And I know y'alls youngness enjoys going without sleep, and I know it's also necessary because of your travel schedule, but when you can please make sleep a top priority because your immune system becomes much weaker if you don't get at least 7 hours per day.

It's like okay, I would love to do this fun or necessary stuff, but I will sleep and then do it later because sleep is so important.

Sorry for all this boring stuff, but all your fans want the best for you and yours !!

July 9, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home