This Page

has been moved to new address

Guilt-Free Consolations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Guilt-Free Consolations

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guilt-Free Consolations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Guilt-Free Consolations

This Page

has been moved to new address

Guilt-Free Consolations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Guilt-Free Consolations

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guilt-Free Consolations

Being sick is NO fun...

But having a guilt-free excuse to watch back to back episodes of 30 Rock and Lost is pretty awesome.

Fever is gone I think.... throat still hurts and still pretty useless... takes WAY too much energy to do anything. Even though James and I have the exact same thing... we're staying in separate rooms. But we've been video chatting while watching Lost. We're awesome.

(well, he talks. I type. My voice is gone still. But resting up so we can play our shows this weekend)

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~nat

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Cuzzin Cantelope said...

Deerest Missy Natalie,

Eyem sorry to here the whether is under you and James.

I’m signin onto this worldwide spidey web becuz I just lurned to right sew I could till you abutt whut Cuz Farm Boy did.

I right so bad our Co-Op sent a tooter to hep me up.

Did u here that Farm Boy sevierly broked hour indypindant day rool that sez the foll o in :

“ifn you drink a fifth on the fourth don’t do anything till the sixth”

And now he done got arestered for writin wile skunked as a drunk.

Butt for tune ate lee we wuz able to E race his entry on youer bog bee4 any1 sawed it.

Now Cuz aint meen win he’s skunk drunk; heese a very nice intoxitator; butt he’s weigh 2 looovey dooovey even for every1 in Shady Grooovey !!

U no i would till you more butt everytime i think i’m purrfectly sweet and juioosy everyone in Shady Groove tells me I’m way 2 ripe, so I better put this puter down becuz they is abutt to throw me in the crick … agin …

thissle bee thu sixth tyme this year !!

How now am I spossed to attrackt the purty Daisy Mae’s ifn they wash all my farmoans off ?

Evrybunny sid I shuld sineoff by say n Peacen, Lovin, and Fiddlin round and round : )

I dun did it so thar we isn my blizn : )

Hope you all is feelin very spectacular very suun !!

July 8, 2009 at 8:47 AM  
Blogger Music Lover said...

I hope and pray that you'll get your very beautiful song bird voice back soon. Your dedication to singing and your amazing schedule are very admirable !!

Hopefully that Farm Boy will be released from the Hoosegow by the time you're back on tour.

I wonder if they have him busting up 30 rocks : )

July 8, 2009 at 9:14 AM  
Anonymous Kayla said...

I hope you and James GETS WELL SOON! :)

July 8, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home