This Page

has been moved to new address

Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

This Page

has been moved to new address

Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

This Page

has been moved to new address

Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Tim: "I'll Be The Remote"

The Gimormous Big Screen Tv has 3 remotes... But it doesn't work. The
tiny tv sitting on top of the Big Screen works but has no remote :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Missing Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy comments! Hope you are all right!

July 5, 2009 at 4:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

You are so sweet Patty !!

I've had to slow things down some because I've had some new visual problems in the last 10 days because I had to type on some other stuff, and the extra lenghty typing caused new even wilder vertigo from the affects the cancer that was removed from my eye has on my vision.

I may have to do the doctors circuit again very soon if the extra stuff continues. I'm not a quick fix so some of my docs hate to see me coming, but some are very awesome !!

Lessening my typing has helped calm the new stuff, so that's very cool. Please don't worry because I'm very blessed to have lived through the last seven years and the cancer seems to be not recurring anymore. Believing in God makes everything very good too, any probs we have here are temporary.

Plus, we were busy here in Shady Grove putting out all the fires from our July 4th purty colored explosions in the sky : ) and it takes days to round up the critters afterwards, plus plus the skybursts were so big Homeland Security said we were making them very insecure : )

Thank you again Patty !!

July 5, 2009 at 7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Farm Boy!

I so hope your speed bump is temporary. I was afraid you'd run off with the farmer's daughter down the road. If your lengthy typing is the culprit causing the disturbance, then you are in trouble! You DO have a way with words, but brevity is not your long suit, which suits me just fine. The more of your farm boy axioms, the better!

July 6, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home