This Page

has been moved to new address

What Is a Heart For

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What Is a Heart For

This Page

has been moved to new address

What Is a Heart For

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: What Is a Heart For

This Page

has been moved to new address

What Is a Heart For

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What Is a Heart For

Running Down A Dream

Friday, January 7, 2011

What Is a Heart For

Wrote a song with one of my favorite people today - Ruthie Collins :) And I am VERY happy with how it turned out!

That girl... man... what a gift. Songs, lyrics, melodies, variations... it all just pours out of her like it's no big deal. And I LOVE her ideas. She really has great "vision" for her musical thoughts. And that is truly a gift. It's inspiring to work with people like that - and I think it's really important to work with people you admire. It helps push you to be better!

It sure feels good the way I have been filling my musical and creative void lately. It's never enough... but it's a great start for now!

And tomorrow.... drumroll please...
Panther and Joel are recording background vocals for the first time EVER!!! They have BOTH pulled me aside separately to tell me that they have never heard their voices recorded before. :) Panther is confused about how to enter a studio without an instrument. I'm so excited. They are such fantastic singers and it's gonna be awesome.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

All of this is making me so excited to hear the new stuff. Yay!

January 7, 2011 at 6:27 AM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

A heart is for loving you !!

(I'm so sweet : )

And of course our hearts are for loving God and his son Jesus and each other !!

Someday please ask Ruthie ifn she's kin to Judy Collins.

Judy wrote a song about me and my cuzzins ... it's called Send in the Clowns : )

and she wrote one about my cousin Clone Hybridson ... it's called Send in the Clones : ) : )

I've got to rest my brains now : )

January 7, 2011 at 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home