This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Cheers!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Cheers!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Cheers!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Cheers!

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Cheers!

I'm tempted to blog 10 times tonight - just I can start off 2011 with over 1,000 blogs. How crazy is it that I am almost to 1000??!!?!?

I didn't quite blog EVERY day last year... but considering the reason was a World tour... and not having reliable/affordable internet aboard a ship in the Red Sea and in the Middle East and Africa.... well.... I can live with that! Other than that small stint in the summer, though - this blog just keeps going! In the very near future we're going to be moving locations :) Bigger office... if you will... at nataliestovall.com :) But even the move can't slow down the Stovall train!

So 2011 is starting out right. We spent the day with friends (and excellent food.) James and I had a lot of relaxing to do, as well. :) It's party season and we've made sure to do our part to contribute :)

Yesterday was SOOOO warm in Tennessee. We got early snow this year, but yesterday it was in the 60's! WHAT?!?! It kinda freaked me out. I kept taking off layers throughout the day. First the jacket... then the sweater. I was walking around outside with a short sleeve t-shirt on! But the best part was that I got to wear my new dress for New Year's which wouldn't have made sense if it had been cold!

And tonight it is already back to being in the 20's. I think that just means it's going to be an exciting, "keep you on your toes" kind of year. And I am ALL about that.

I love cheers-ing - and it is very important to me to clink everyone's glass, can, or bottle... so I will now virtually cheers everyone. Here's to an amazing 2011! May this year bring love, health, happiness, spontaneity, and all around GOOD THINGS to everyone!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

Our Cuzzin Adrian Monk said you is a super achiever and he is soup prized you dee n't blog one thousand twenty one times and then you would have 2,011 bloggeramas to start off 2011 !!

Of course Cuzzin Monk said that would be an odd number and that would be hard to live with since he loves even so much !!

That's why Even Stevens is his favorite show : )

We just changed all his calendars to read 2012 so he will have peace in his special world this year : )

January 2, 2011 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home