This Page

has been moved to new address

Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

This Page

has been moved to new address

Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

This Page

has been moved to new address

Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Put-in-Bay: The Land of Many Hats

The HATS were out in full force tonight!!!!

We had quite a few large groups that were celebrating occasions... first were the anniversary's - they had an oversized yellow cowboy hat and a very sparkly crown... The best was that the men kept wearing the crowns! But then this huge group of people celebrating Molly's birthday all came in and were hilarious. I loved them because they kept asking for originals :) That made me happy. :)

For some reason... they all had on hats. And no one could tell me where they came from or why. But they had so many that the band ended up with 2 crazy hats for the rest of our set :)


I think my favorite may have been the skunk hat :)


It's been so fun having Mustang Sally here again. They play after us - and they are regulars at the Beer Barrel. They are really well known around here, and I went to school with two of the girls. So it is always good to catch up with them on the road!!! Sarah is their incredible fiddle player - I learn so much every time I watch her play. She loaded up on Peace Love Fiddle Flair this afternoon :)


This lady's daughter hired us to play at Ft. Hood in January. I'm so excited about that show :) She told her mom, who lives in Sandusky, to come on up and watch us play while we were here. So cool! The best was that she kept calling me Stephanie. And I almost didn't notice. My sister is Stephanie so I have grown up being accidentally called "Stephanie" my whole life. But the crazy part is that she doesn't know my sister so that was just a random coincidence!


There's the BEST little pizza/sub place right next to the Beer Barrel... it's open late night... there's many a meatball sub to be had :)


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

Now I'm not blaming you (or your mammma and daddy for creating your beautiful jean pool) but while I was disking I was also looking at your beautiful picture on your CD and I got totally distractored !!

So there goes my tractor all by itself and even though it's 30 miles from here I just saw it on the Nashville TV News !!!!

All the stations had video of my tractor driving his self right up to Music Row, and then he stopped in front of Big Machine records and all of a sudden he used my tractor ejector seat to Catapult your CD right through the winder of the CEO !!!!

If Taylor Swift had not run out to the rescue I feel pretty sure that my tractor may have been the first tractor to ever have been arrestored !!

Now when Big Machine offers you a contract please be sure to ask them not to deduct the cost for the winder because we will send them some sparkling cider that will make them forget all about that : )

Peace, Love, and the Thriller of Being Distractored : )

August 19, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home