This Page

has been moved to new address

What a Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What a Week

This Page

has been moved to new address

What a Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: What a Week

This Page

has been moved to new address

What a Week

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What a Week

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, January 30, 2010

What a Week

What a whirlwind of a week thus far. I feel like we got behind with that crazy drive from Iowa to Texas, and just haven't quite caught up since then. We've been pressed for time ever since we left for Iowa. Some of that has been weather, most of it is unbelievably tight scheduling combined with exhaustion.

However... it has been wonderful all at the same time.

Tonight we played at Our Lady of The Lake University in San Antonio, TX. An awesome rock band called Nothing More opened for us and WOW. What a wall of sound they create!!!

But I have to say... something feels different. I finally feel the set and the new songs coming together in a way that I have always hoped for. I still have lots in the works (And always will) but we are finally reaching that point where I am excited to play every single song in the set... I'm not just trying to "get through" some of them to get to the ones that I KNOW will land with an audience that doesn't know me. It's just a wonderful feeling. :)

And this new band. Good Lord. These guys are so good. I am so excited to show them off every night!!! And tonight was no exception. :)

UPC!!! The University Programming Board that worked so hard to put on this event!


My picture uploader is being way too slow, but the rest of the photos will be up on facebook ASAP!!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

I'm glad to see y'all are playing in the south for awhile, because it sure has been a wild winter up north.

I hope next week is even more awesome than this one !!

January 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home