This Page

has been moved to new address

The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

This Page

has been moved to new address

The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

Running Down A Dream

Monday, December 28, 2009

The More I Clean... The Messier It Gets...

I never intend on staying up all night before an early flight, but somehow it always happens :) We're leaving for NY in the morning. It's 3:45am and the shuttle is coming at 5am, so why sleep now, right? Cat nap for a minute or two maybe... we'll see.

We got home this evening LOOKING like Santa with our suitcases and bags-o-goodies :) But I had the strong need to purge before putting things away.

I only got the bathroom done.

But hey! That's at least something. I threw away all the out of date medicines and vitamins... and continued to fill my bag that will eventually go to Goodwill... got rid of any other unnecessary items. Then I cleaned that sucker like no one's business! WHEW that feels good.

But the bedroom only got messier as a result. Ughh. That's for when we return.

We're always coming home for a few days at a time... and I think stuff builds up even more than the average person. We put things down, and it's hard to get the gumption up to REALLY clean when you know you're not gonna be there more than a couple of days. But this is our home... even if it's only a few hours at a time :) So getting a little bit done here and there is better than nothing at all.

Mamma mentioned yesterday that she didn't feel as sad about Christmas being over as most years because there's so much to look forward to this year. I must agree. And THAT in of itself is an incredible feeling!!! To have so much to look forward to that you get giddy with anticipation. Life still happens all around us - the hardships and rough times. But there is so much goodness and excitement. And the good times become even MORE meaningful when things aren't always just fine and dandy.

So I am thankful at the end of this year. For ALL that has happened and all that is to come.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home