This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Never Enough

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: It's Never Enough

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Never Enough

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: It's Never Enough

This Page

has been moved to new address

It's Never Enough

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: It's Never Enough

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's Never Enough

The day looks different through the eyes of "loss."

Losing Grandpa has, in one day, brought even MORE to our attention, the importance of family. Every moment we can spend with those we love. And keeping ourselves healthy in EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.

We joined the gym this morning. Some of that was pure coincidence. It has been something we have gone back and forth on - cost versus our limited time in town. But going for a run had an extra weight of importance today...

And tonight I spent time with my parents, my sister, my brother-in-law, and 2 of my nieces. Shelby - one of my beautiful nieces - is our little gymnast. Tonight she was in the state gymnastics meet at David Lipscomb - RIGHT in my neighborhood!!! She did SUCH a great job, and I was so proud to watch her compete tonight.

Here's my Champion!!!!! You're looking at one of the top 10 year old gymnasts in the state of Tennessee!!!

(We had our celebration dinner at Pei Wei.)

And sweet little Ansley - one of my other nieces- sat in my lap the WHOLE gym meet. We got a lot of good hang out time packed in tonight. I know WAY more about Strawberry Shortcake and her adventures now :) (And I thought I already knew a lot about her!)


No matter how much time we get to spend with those we love... it's never enough. And that's something that death points out in a pretty harsh way. But I am so thankful for all the time I have ALREADY had with those I love. And I will continue to cherish every moment as much as possible.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you're the best aunt ever! Thanks for coming to my gymnastics meet! I LOVE YOU!

LOVE,
SHELBY

December 6, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home