This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Hot Face

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Hot Face

This Page

has been moved to new address

Hot Face

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Hot Face

Running Down A Dream

Monday, November 23, 2009

Hot Face

I fulfilled my goal of the day.

I rested and did... nothing.

Well, I mean... I watched football... ate soup... took a nap with Cinnamon... caught up on tivo - CMA's, SNL, a Janet Jackson interview... ate some more soup...

My goal is to be well by Tuesday. Ambitious? Yes. But it can be done.


So I leave you with the "Bad Nat Pic of the Day"
Someone posted it on facebook from our show at Simpson College a couple of nights ago.

MMmmm hmmm... That's a hottie right there. I shoud make this face more often.


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hottieness is in the eyes of the beholder, and we behold that you are hot in that picture where your face was saying a rock and roll ummmmppphhhh !!

When you get well and rested The Fabulous Felines would love to place you in the top of their myspace friends list : )

We're all praying for a quick complete wellness for our beautiful musical diva !!

November 23, 2009 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger DREW said...

haha..um..this may be MB...I was the photographer for the event..BUT i did not post them on facebook...that is Rich's fault!

Great!!! seeing you guys again! It was ANOTHER fantastic show!

It' just weird knowing it was my last Nick and Nat show :(

November 23, 2009 at 1:55 PM  
Blogger Natalie Stovall said...

Hey I LOVE "bad Nat pics of the day"!!! I used to hate them, and now I think it is so funny I make a whole blog post about them :)

And maybe not! You go on into that event planning and maybe we'll get to do an even BIGGER Nick and Nat show run by Drew :) That's what I think should happen anyway.

And FFBF: I am so sorry about your fall!!! I hope your wrist is doing better. And I hope you are not overworking those poor eyes of yours. It's a good thing you love music so much. You need to give those overworked lids a rest and just listen away. Let your ears take over for a bit.

November 24, 2009 at 12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home