This Page

has been moved to new address

Kentucky ---> Iowa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Kentucky ---> Iowa

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kentucky ---> Iowa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Kentucky ---> Iowa

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kentucky ---> Iowa

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Kentucky ---> Iowa

Running Down A Dream

Friday, November 20, 2009

Kentucky ---> Iowa

We drove from Kentucky to Iowa today :) We made it just past the Mississippi River, but stopped right outside of Davenport to sleep. We play in Indianola tomorrow. We watched a LOT of West Wing today :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show. It's even better re-watching it than it was the first couple of times around.

Today we saw a little Cinnamon Min Pin with a tail and a wiener today as we left the hotel. I've never seen a Min Pin with a full tail!!! I wish they hadn't chopped Cinnamon's off. I hate that for little puppies. But that's how she came, and her nub is quite adorable. :) And I get to spend so much time with her SOOOOO soon. I am so excited. It's going to be so great to see her and not have to immediately leave her again.

Night night.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Natalie Parfume ...

Smells better than corn dogs : )

When you get even more famous and they have a Natalie trivia quiz game show I think I could win some really nifty prizes, and what's really cool is I ain't a stalker or anything ....

Thanks for the Zombieland tip, I saw part of it and dee n't have time for the rest but what I saw was very funny, want to see it all.

Glad you're getting some time off, but in the bonus round of your trivia show I would bet everything that you will be a beautiful blaze of creative energy and fun, and that's the way it should be with a little extra sleep as a bonus !!

November 20, 2009 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

I forgot to mention that I posted Angel on my Myspace for my kittens new band called the Fabulous Felines. We have music videos but no audio trackes yet, so since you said it was cool to post your songs on my myspace catcrooner site I also did it on www.myspace.com/thefabulousfelines

I signed up as a band so the songs I post end by saying "by The Fabulous Felines, but I think I made the title where it's clear that you did the song and you are awesome !!

If that ain't cool please let me know : )

I hope you will ask your mamma and friends to visit the myspace and www.youtube.com/thekittykatkam because I'm working with Cat's R Us to increase adoptions and the more hits we get the better : )

I'll be running some ads and doing other stuff to draw attention to the sites. I'll have to spread it all out because my visions going nuts lately from overuse and I fell real bad yesterday in the woods but fortunately the ground was there to brake my fall : ) I'm really lucky I didn't break my wrist because I used my hand to try to stop the fall.

I sent you a friends request so I can make you my numero uno, I'm just getting started with the site and the kittens take a lot of time and are SO MUCH FUN : )

The last video posted is impromtu so my dialogue is funky but the kitties are awesome : )

My fave is all the kittens purring while they nurse : )

November 20, 2009 at 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home