This Page

has been moved to new address

Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

This Page

has been moved to new address

Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Nick Motil / Natalie Stovall Simpson College Year 2

Final Road Show of The Year!!!!!

I say it. But I don't believe it. It's like a birthday. There's a part of me that thinks I should "feel" different. But I don't.

This is our last night in a hotel for the year, too!!!

Ok. I'm done freaking out for just long enough to tell you about the show. I've really been looking forward to this show for all KINDS of reasons:

Simpson treats us SO well. They really do a great job putting on the shows, and they are the FIRST school ever to set up a Wii in our Green Room!!! That's never happened before. They had a sandwich tray, and tons of snacks. I can't tell you how much I LOVED making my own sandwich today from a loaf of bread. I haven't gotten to do that in MONTHS. Plain and simple. Bread, Cheese, ham, turkey, and a little mayo. Mmmmm. SO great.

They turn their Student Center into a pretty awesome live music venue - they have moving lights, and a huge sound system set up. And there was a whole group of guys that I met before the show that pulled a couch up to the front of the stage and watched the whole show sitting RIGHT up front!!!
They had me sign... ehh emmm.. their nipples before the show :)


And this dude PICKED ME UP. I was surprised :)


Nick Motil is another artsit on my agent's roster. He was actually the guy at my first showcase that introduced me to Ari. He's incredible to watch. It's just him and his guitar, and he knows how to work a crowd. We've both been so lucky in the college world. He's been the most booked singer-songwriter in the college market the last couple of years. And we've somehow become the top booked band in the college market. (And again.... I say that.... but I don't know how that's real)
We've been cooking up some ideas for the future ;) Y'all may see more Nick/Natalie shows down the road.


And another reason I love this show is because it's in IOWA!!!! Most of James' family (my in-laws) is here, and Lord do they know how to pack out a room! We feel spoiled because we got to see SO MUCH of the family tonight. And then we'll get to see them all again next week for Thanksgiving, too!! It really makes the show immediately more meaningful when family can be there.


But yeah... I'm still fighting these allergies... I thought I was allergic to Kentucky... but I'm in Iowa and it's not better yet. Oh well. I get to rest now. Thank the Lord I don't have sing anymore. But you know what? I don't have to stress because I don't have to sing again until Dec 12. :) YAY! Now I just have to worry about getting well so I don't breathe germs on the rolls I make for Thanksgiving.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home