This Page

has been moved to new address

Vagabond Shmagabond

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Vagabond Shmagabond

This Page

has been moved to new address

Vagabond Shmagabond

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Vagabond Shmagabond

This Page

has been moved to new address

Vagabond Shmagabond

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Vagabond Shmagabond

Running Down A Dream

Friday, August 14, 2009

Vagabond Shmagabond

I don't know if it is like this with everyone else, but the more things I HAVE to do... the more things get done. It's like getting things accomplished inspires me to get EVEN MORE accomplished. (Even though I still have about a million things I am backed up on right now, but still.)

It's felt really good to be home for a couple of days. It has been non-stop action around here, but that's true with everybody, isn't it? It sure has been nice to sleep in my own bed. I haven't done THAT in over 2 months now. That about floored me when I realized how long it had been. I don't even comprehend. I'm such a gypsy! :) It's been about half and half lately with hotels. Some of them have incredibly comfy beds... but about half are pretty pitiful.... Not that it matters. We hardly ever stay in the same place twice!

Heading down to Georgia for the Pigs and Peaches BBQ Festival tomorrow. Pretty stoked about that one.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

You do make a beautiful Gypsy, that could be ONE of the full length movies you do : )

I'm seeing James and the boys in the band with Gypsy head ware too : )

The only difference with you and Cher is your parents are just a LITTLE bit diff than Cher's gypsy parents life as seen in the following Cher lyrics :

I was born in the wagon of a travellin show,
My mama used to dance for the money theyd throw,
Papa would do whatever he could,
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good.

I have always loved that song, and all of Cher and Sonny's music, but I'm very happy that Gypsy Nat has the awesome parents she has !!

And Cher did spell mamma wrong in her lyrics : )

We're Looking forward to a picture of you with Gypsy hair ware (Shady Grove had no schooling on the correct term for that : )

August 14, 2009 at 11:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks Farm Boy!

August 14, 2009 at 9:26 PM  
Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Thank you for thankin me Patty : )

Now if you thank me for thankin you for thankin me we could be here for days (which would be fun : )

I do hope you and Cinnamon will also put on some gypsy hair ware and pose for a few pics too : )

August 14, 2009 at 10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home