This Page

has been moved to new address

Put-In-Bay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Put-In-Bay

This Page

has been moved to new address

Put-In-Bay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Put-In-Bay

This Page

has been moved to new address

Put-In-Bay

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Put-In-Bay

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Put-In-Bay

Before this gig I didn't even know that Ohio had an island.

But on Put-In-Bay, Ohio....

There's 400 people that live here in the winter... but on any given Saturday in the summer, there's 28,000.
Everyone rents and drives a golf cart on the island instead of cars.
The really crazy people drive their cars on the ice on the frozen Lake Erie in the winter time.

The Beer Barrel Saloon where we play...

Has the longest bar in the WORLD.
They have 3 bands a day EVERY day in the summer.
Are only open April -October

Tonight went WAAAAAY smoother!!! We had a chance to rehearse this afternoon. That made this little girl feel a lot better about everything that was going on.

I have already met so many fun people!


The sisters that were here last night and tonight


The Niagra Falls peeps! (Darren and Rita were celebrating 25 years together!)


These kids were getting DOWN!


Miguel and Leann are from Chicago and they are coming to our next show at the Ballydoyle!


My new sorority sisters that danced all night with me to Mustang Sally's set!


YAY!
Alright. I need to sleep now...

NIGHT NIGHT!
Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

I know how adventurous you are, and your mention of Naigra Falls made me think of how awesome and popular a video of y'all in a big barrel going over the falls while playing would be !!

Since I love y'all I will just replay that in my mind cause as awesome as it would be I don't want any humans or fiddles to come up missin.

Now a picture of you by the falls in your pink socks would be equally awesome !!

I promise if they ever have pink sock therapy I'll sign up ( but I didn't say I'd go to the sessions, cause I love your pink socks, I think us Farm Boys will build you a matching pink barn house and give it to you for Christmas : )

( HAY BOYS, ONLY 140 BUILDING DAYS LEFT TILL CHRISTMAS !!!!

August 5, 2009 at 8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home