This Page

has been moved to new address

Kuroshio Sea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Kuroshio Sea

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kuroshio Sea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Kuroshio Sea

This Page

has been moved to new address

Kuroshio Sea

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Kuroshio Sea

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Kuroshio Sea

Beautiful video that's been going around online...
The song also just happens to be "Please Don't Go" by our friends Barcelona.

Kanye West even tweeted about it!!!

Kuroshio Sea - 2nd largest aquarium tank in the world




Barcelona has seen a significant spike in itunes sales since this video was posted online... which they talk about in their youtube response to seeing the video!



Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Thanks for sharing the awesome video !!

This is heavy, but it's such a shame that the sea life is being rapidly destroyed by our pollution.

That's why all us farmers believe God wants us all to be very involved in trying to make our leaders do what is right for all life on earth.

Thanks also for the movie reviews. I love Penelope !! Chritina Ricci is hot even with a piggy nose ( maybe that's because I'm a Farm Boy : )

I hope I didn't cheat on you saying that Christina is hot; you know you is the hottest star of all !!

I really liked the movie Big Fish. I might have cut about 20 minutes out of it but it is still awesome in many ways. Also Love Always and Second Hand Lions and My Dog Skip and Because of Winn Dixie are some of my faves in the last few years.

BUT I'm still waiting for a full length movie starring you !!

August 13, 2009 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Natalie Stovall said...

Oh wow!! A Full length movie starring me?? Always wanted to fit that in.... but I'll keep working on the singing thang for a while...
But then again, you NEVER know what's gonna happen with me :)

Here's a little trivia for ya...
My acting coach's son, Cody Linley (who I talked about when he was on "Dancing With the Stars" and partnered with Julianne Hough) plays the part of Spit McGee in My Dog Skip. :)

I LOVED Big Fish. And the scenery in Penelope is so similar. They are both such visually rich movies with such story book and fantastical imagery. I LOVE IT!!! YAY!

I also love Second Hand Lions. I'll have to check out Love Always and Because of Winn Dixie. I haven't heard of those!

Have a great day!

August 14, 2009 at 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home