This Page

has been moved to new address

I Love The Interwebz

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Love The Interwebz

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Love The Interwebz

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I Love The Interwebz

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Love The Interwebz

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Love The Interwebz

Running Down A Dream

Monday, August 10, 2009

I Love The Interwebz

I had such an awesome surprise in my email tonight!

On the ferry ride back from Put-In-Bay the car in front of us said "Poodles" on the license plate. I got excited because I could see lots of doggies in the windows :) I got out and went to meet my friendly ferry neighbors. They had a toy poodle who was 2, a miniature poodle who was 9, and a standard poodle who was 6 months: Penelope, Prudence and Bernie
Penelope, the Standard Poodle was HUGE and she still has a lot of growing to do. But I loved how she acted as though she were a lap dog just like the other two. I'm used to thinking of poodles having the traditional "show-dog" hair cuts, and I did not realize how awesome their hair is just natural!!!! It was as massive as my own - which is probably why we bonded so well.

The couple and I talked a bit about our time on the island and I told them I had been performing at the Beer Barrel. Well... low and behold, they found me online and sent me the sweetest email tonight!!! They even attached a picture of "my newest fan" Penelope:


She's so fun! And I am so happy to have a picture of her, now!

Speaking of Penelope... I HIGHLY recommend the movie "Penelope" with Christina Ricci, Catherine O'Hara, and Reese Witherspoon. It was a smaller film, but was quickly added to my list of favorites after seeing it on my cruise to Alaska last year! I love Christina Ricci and Catherine O'Hara always does such a great job in the "psychotic mom" roles :) The scenery is beautiful - very storybook. It's just a good heart-warming film. Nothing mind-blowing. Just downright good.

Peace. Love. And Penelope (GO WATCH IT! NOW! I'll time you. Run)
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Cinnamon Stovall Bavendam said...

Dear Mamma : )

I love you !! Woof !!

If I were an ordinary doggie I would be jealous of the other doggie whose picture you posted, but I have noticed how you constantly lift up other musicians and artisan's awesome work for everyone to see, so I'm not jealous at all ( I write pretty good for a doggie huh : )

I have a big surprise for you !! I want you to have your own large tour bus and jet so I can travel with you, so I have created a new product, and internet sales are going great so far !!

It is sort of hard to packege everything because of my paws dogterity : )

Daddy helped me create the secret recipe, so we are calling our tasty treats The CinnaBaven's !!

They are delightfully delicious for humans and doggies and everything !!

Our most popular brand so far is our Gerbera Chocolate Chip Daisy !!

Coming in a close second is our "Natalie Stovall, Much Better Than Corn Dogs" variety.

One of our most loyal customers said eating CinnaBaven's is the most fun she's ever had with her clothes on !!

Wellll : ) I'll let you set down and catch your breath because I know that since you just learned that your daughter has an internet identity and a product line, this might be overwhelming even for you : )

I love you !! Woof !!

August 10, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home