This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have A Wise Twin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Have A Wise Twin

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have A Wise Twin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I Have A Wise Twin

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Have A Wise Twin

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Have A Wise Twin

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I Have A Wise Twin

James and I definitely have "Clueless" on in the hotel right now. I completely forgot that Paul Rudd was in this movie!! :)

And I definitely think that I need to bring back "Thigh highs". Those should NEVER go out of style.


We played at the University of Virginia - Wise tonight. Tonight was the first time in my life I was relieved we do NOT have a tour bus. We had to go so slow up these crazy windy roads along the side of the mountain to get to the school. And no matter how slow we went, it wasn't slow enough! It was intense.

The campus was beautiful, though! We were playing on a beautiful ledge up against a little pond. We were part of their "welcome week" :) Can't believe they are already back in school!!!

Everyone thought the girl on the left looked just like me :) She's my Wise-Twin.


My protector:


The guys responsible for getting us here!!! And THANK YOU for chasing down those extension chords and making sure we were "grounded".



More awesome people we met today!









Good luck in the upcoming school year!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

All the Farm Boys vote OH HECK YES for the thigh highs !!

We're working on setting up a bog for you titled Nataliesthighhighs.bogspot.com : )

We confess we also love KNEEHI cold drinks ( or maybe it's NEHI : )

It's so cool you always keep us peepin and/or lookin forward to sumpin : )

My word verifcation is portbuct, glad that didn't come up while y'all were at Put-in Bay : )

August 18, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home