This Page

has been moved to new address

That's about enough of that

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: That's about enough of that

This Page

has been moved to new address

That's about enough of that

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: That's about enough of that

This Page

has been moved to new address

That's about enough of that

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: That's about enough of that

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

That's about enough of that

Another day hung up in bed, watching Lost. Which is cool, I've been wanting to start over on Lost for a while now... But this is about all the bed rest I can take I think. I feel like I've finally got it on the run. My plan tomorrow is to get up and try and get some basics like laundry and emails done, hoping that getting back into some kind of normal life will help push my body into cooperating.

Here's to hoping this will be my last blog where all I have to talk about is being sick. Yay!

Peace, Love, Fiddle

Natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

Glad you're feelin all zesty again : )

The biotics wanted me to remind you to check the instructions on the medicine that is anti to them.

They said sometimes the antis make you sensitive to sunlight and you can burn easily, and the biotics really like you (that's why they multiplied so much) and they wanted to be sure that you did not get sun burned.

One time at Hillbilly band camp I was taking antis and got a burn so bad you couldn't even see my red neck. They would not let me return to Shady Grove until the body burn diminished and my red neck glowed agin : )

Here's to you Natalie Stovall, zestier and much better than corn dogs and sorghum mollasses on a chocolate chip busquit : )

July 15, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home