This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

This Page

has been moved to new address

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!

How great is it that Valentine's Day fell on a Saturday this year? I hope that everyone did something fun - whether you are with a honey or just pampering yourself, or just binged out on some good ole fashioned chocolate!!!

Us? We left Pennsylvania this morning at 10am. It is currently 10pm and we are only a few hours from Nashville, YAY!!!! We get to spend the night there in our homes :) It worked out perfectly. We drive to Oklahoma tomorrow, so were just passing through on our way there. Just enough time for a quick kiss and hug for Valentine's Day :)

The best thing that happened so far today?
Miguel and I went to Wendy's during one of our stops. I ordered a Frosty and Miguel said "What's a Frosty?"

I said, "Well, it's kind of like a milkshake." Before I could say another word...

The guy behind the counter said "It's NOT a milkshake." And in complete exasperation he said "Here, I'll show you."

He got mine and showed it to Miguel to set me straight. I really think I hurt his feelings by saying a Frosty is similar to a milkshake. That kid takes his job really seriously.

We watched the second season of 30 Rock in the car today and right now we are watching "The Dark Night" I LOVE that movie.

I'm so excited with how the shows have been going lately. It's like there's a renewed energy with everyone since the start of the year. And this first little part of the trip has gone SO well. I haven't had a lot of time to really sit and write, BUT I have had a lot of great inspiration. That just means that when I am able to sit down and work on some stuff - it will be really productive :) Which is always a good thing. I don't do real well with deciding "I'm going to write a song today". I mean, I can... but my best work comes from when the inspiration seems to strike out of nowhere. :)

peace, love, fiddle y'all!

~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bailey said...

Hey. Listen to this song.
It might be new to you. It is good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hr8NNaybEGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtIZofMEFec&NR=1

February 15, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home