This Page

has been moved to new address

Bates College

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Bates College

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bates College

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Bates College

This Page

has been moved to new address

Bates College

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Bates College

Running Down A Dream

Friday, February 6, 2009

Bates College

We played at Bates College tonight in Lewiston, Maine!

Ummm... the snow here is RIDICULOUS. I saw a car that was almost completely buried. It is piled up taller than me on every street. I just can't imagine living like this! I mean, I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow. But, that isn't really fair. I have never had to shovel a sidewalk. So I have a very pure picture of snow... For me - a flake of snow meant NO SCHOOL!!! growing up. Actually the THREAT of a flake of snow meant NO SCHOOL! so you know.... snow = pure happiness

The show was great tonight. A lot of students came out in the 3 degree weather (I'm sure the free chai tea and yummy cookies didn't hurt anything!) There were a couple of girls that started 2-stepping during "And Then Some" which REALLY impressed me. There wasn't a dance floor... but they just adjusted and kicked off their shoes. It was great. : )
The student paper did a great write-up for us too!

Bates News Article

And I have to say a big thanks to Meg Crocker for posting videos and pics from the evening!!! I lost my uploader thingy... so I can't get pics off my camera until we hit up a Best Buy!!! But Meg posted lots of pics on facebook -



She had them all up by the time the guys and I got done watching Lost in the hotel! Speaking of... Good Lord! That show is just bananas. I really need to go back and watch all the previous episodes because it's getting to the point where I can't remember half the stuff that's happened. Lost is so addictive. Actually, the last time we were in a Hilton Garden watching Lost - it was our first time in Hilton Head, SC. I remember that so well. We barely made it to the hotel in time to watch it on tv. We've given up on that notion... television, that is.... it's streaming online for us kiddos these days.

We head to Bristol, Rhode Island tomorrow. But it's only 3.5 hours away!!!! We get to sleep in!!!! I am waaaaaayy excited about that. Well... except that it is already 3:30...

yeah... I'm going to bed. Here's hoping for a Best Buy run tomorrow. And maybe a Red Robin? Mmmmm... food... NO! SLEEP!

k.

peace, love, fiddle faddle

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

Us farm Boys are intentionally fashion challenged, but we did notice your hair curves and waves are awesome !!

When we were recently forced to put on our shoes and attend social appropriateness rehab with Ms. Manners, she taught us things like since I just mentioned your hair looking great now, I should also mention it has always looked great in the past, and that is especially easy for me to say since it is very true.

Since we surf the creeks on the farm often while we listen to the Beach Boys we do especially like waves in purty girls hair : ) We would love to see a pic of James and the boys styling your hair, even if that's not something they normally do : )

I sent you an email about Myspace phishing, they must be city slickers because they don't even know how to spell such an important countrified activity : )

Here in Shady Grove we'll be casting and paddling, while y'all have fun with your fiddle faddling : )

Peace Love and freshly disked dirt between our toes : )

February 6, 2009 at 2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.s. if anyone can't see the photos on facebook, I'm going to upload them to myspace soon.

www.myspace.com/mcphotographs

:D

February 6, 2009 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Meg said...

aww you mentioned me! I had so much fun, nat. I hope you get to come by here again soon :D

February 6, 2009 at 3:30 PM  
Blogger Bailey said...

Hey Nat! This is Bailey.
How was the show????

February 6, 2009 at 4:15 PM  
Blogger Natalie Stovall said...

To "My Favorite Farm Boy Fan":
Why, thank yuh! I had time to spend on it, so I'd thought I'd do it up all fancy-like :)
And ummm... a pic of the guys styling my hair would be AMAZING. Gonna have to work on that!

Meg: Of course I mentioned you girl!!! I was SO HAPPY you got to come!!! Thanks for all the pics and youtubery :)

Bay: Welcome to blogspot!!! I am so glad you are on here now! The show was really fun!!

February 7, 2009 at 1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home