This Page

has been moved to new address

Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

This Page

has been moved to new address

Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

This Page

has been moved to new address

Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

Running Down A Dream

Monday, November 29, 2010

Rudolph the Cinnamon Reindeer

Cinnamon here...
I don't know what the heck kind of hat this is my parents put on my head... But I. LOVE. it.
#1. It made them really really happy. (which makes me feel good about myself)
#2. It wouldn't have mattered what they did to me as long as it didn't prohibit me from eating my favorite treat (which I had hidden allllll day and decided to dig up and eat right before they did this to me)
#3. I'm stylin.

So I'm in that land of Dallas again. And man I am tired. But thank goodness this time we had enough time to take me out! Mom found some mud and trees so I could... Well... You know... And I have still yet to go in that crazy scanner thingy where they would see me naked. Whew. Mom had to once... But no naked monkeys have been revealed!

I'm still not used to this airport and airplane thing. Mom and Dad said it would calm down on that first flight but they didn't realize that we were in the party section. I was sitting under the rowdiest seat on the whole airplane!!! And no one would let me join the fun. :( I had three American Soldiers sitting above me. Seriously? And I'm not allowed to hang out with them? Come on humans! How do you not understand how awesome that would have been for everyone? They were partying and having a good ole time - I think they were heading back overseas... So it was kind of their last hoo-rah before they get back into soldier mode. They seemed so cool and smelled awesome. I bet they had fantastic stories AND I have a hunch they would have loved me... But no one would let me get out and play.
These people just don't understand how much happiness I want to bring into the world.
Oh well... I'm gonna go back to enjoying Mamma's lap for a few more minutes.

Peace. Love. Min Pins.
~Cinnamon Belle

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home