This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Cinnamon!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I'm Cinnamon!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Cinnamon!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I'm Cinnamon!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Cinnamon!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I'm Cinnamon!

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm Cinnamon!

Hi! I'm Cinnamon!!!

I wanted to see what all the fuss is about with this big box that is always in my Mamma's lap. She seems to spend a lot of time punching at it with her fingers... but I'm not a fan because it prevents me from being able to sit in her lap.

I have no idea what happened to me last night. I haven't seen my mom and dad in weeks, then all of a sudden.... they show up at midnight... kidnap me from Granny and Grandaddy and... well.... I don't understand ANYTHING that has happened since.

We go back home like we normally do, but instead of throwing the clothes (that have their scent all over them) in a big pile in the closet... they just take a bunch of them out of the big boxes and put them in smaller boxes with wheels. Normally they put their clothes in those giant thingys that spin and make them smell like flowers. OOOH! And when they come OUT.... they are warmer than my heating pad! I LOVE it when they do that cause then I bury myself in the big warm pile. But NOPE. Not this time :(

After they got done zipping up the smaller boxes of clothes... they started putting together a new crate for me. But I don't think they realize that they downgraded me. I mean, I don't mind my crate and I don't have to get in it very often. But tonight they bought me an even smaller one than I am used to and made me sit in it for HOURS.



First off, some strange dude in a van that they didn't even know picked us up and took us to a giant building that had all these huge metal birds flying over head. (I don't know WHAT those things are about. I don't even have a desire to chase those birds). Then they finally took me out for a minute while some guy inspected my Daddy and me with a wand and looked through his back pack. (I was SO scared they were gonna take away all my treats) But of course... after the poking and prodding I had to go back in that tiny crate.

I have never seen so many people running around... And they wouldn't even let me out to explore. (whimper) THEN and this is the worst part... they shoved me underneath a seat IN that tiny crate and I heard sounds and felt vibrations and bumps that I have NEVER experienced before. I woke up and Mamma said I was in some place called Dallas.... but I don't understand what that meant. I mean... we just sat there and watched everyone else eat and run around. Then we went into another room and the shoved me under a smaller seat kids screaming... even MORE bumps... and strange noises. But FINALLY we got out of THAT room and Mamma said we're in a place called Seattle!!! I like Seattle. Seattle was the first place I got to pee in a WHILE. And I REALLY needed to.

So I guess all of the craziness was to get us to this wonderous white winterland called Seattle. So it was totally worth it :) I like how this place smells. Mamma really likes the white stuff that is everywhere. I think I do, too, but I would like it more if I had boots to cover my feets like she does. My Grandpa James and Grandma Diana are AWESOME. I haven't had much time to spend with them yet, because I'm still checking out these cool floors and carpets. My Grandma Diana's shoes are the best so far... she must have one of those giant horse dogs. I like those things - I met one once... I hope I get to meet another one. Their nostrils are bigger than my ears!

I am such a sleepy puppy. I'm gonna go bury myself under my Daddy's blanket. And sleep until someone says the word "TREAT".

Peace. Love. Puppies.
~Cinnamon Belle

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay Cinnamon Belle : )

I'm a big fan of your Mamma and Daddy and I'm also a big fan of you !!

The video of you and your Mamma talking is one of the best videos ever !!

Now that you are flying in planes I believe it's plain to see that soon you will have a spectacular music career too !!

and I know it's Fo Shizzle Sure that you will sing much better than that Ole Snoop Doggy Dog cause all he does is say Bow Wow Wow Yipee Yo Yipee Yay and other such silly stuff : )

Soon awesome fans of Cinnamon Belle will be hiding in bath rooms for 45 minutes so they can see you perform, and soonsoon I'll also be Cinnamon Belle Stovall’s Favorite Farm Boy Fan !!

November 23, 2010 at 2:32 PM  
Anonymous Kayla said...

Loved the blog Cinnamon! Hope you do more! :)

November 23, 2010 at 8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home