This Page

has been moved to new address

Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

This Page

has been moved to new address

Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

This Page

has been moved to new address

Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Stealing Angels and Playing Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill

Last big show on the road!!!!! How crazy is that? We still have 3 shows left - but they are all one-offs that we drive... play... and drive back home.

But this is the end of a long run of shows... weeks out at a time with very little breaks. And we are ALL ready for a little break. :)

Tonight we were back at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill in Auburn Hills, Mi.

And can I please show you what Jennifer posted on her facebook page? Jennifer and Marlie both saw us on their campus... then came to "I Love This Bar" the first time we played... but got kicked out half way through :(

So tonight - they came knowing they weren't gonna get to see any of the show. Stealing Angels (who are FANTASTIC BY THE WAY!!!!) played first... so we didn't get on stage until 11. Both of these girls are under age... But this is what they posted on their facebook pages tonight. :)

"So I sat in a bathroom stall at Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill for 40 minutes with Marlie during the time that they kick out all the underage people out with the hopes of seeing Natalie Stovall, which we did. We watched a whole set. The 40 minutes in the stall was totally worth everything, it was an awesome night!!!!!!!!!!"

How great it was to see them again and I was SOOOOO happy they got to see part of the show! They left after the first set, because they didn't want to push their luck :) They are such good, sweet girls. And I hate that they can't see the whole show. But they sang EVERY WORD to my songs. And made me a happy girl.


Alan is a good friend of ours from Berklee who lives in the area. We haven't seen him in soooooo long. He brought us the sweetest git bags filled with stuff from Detroit. Alan is just the best. And it was so excellent to see him again. We didn't get to spend a lot of time together. But it is always fun to catch up with an old friend - even if it is just for a few minutes!


ipod signage :) She's gonna put clear fingernail polish over it so it doesn't rub off. Isn't that so smart?!




Dormer was SOOO excited that he could see himself on the FRONT of my camera. Not sure how he's just now figuring this out as many pictures as he's taken on it. Band self-portraits are the best. :)


Great, GREAT final show for this big run.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home