This Page

has been moved to new address

Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

Running Down A Dream

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ready to Fair It Up. Georgia Style.

How is it that I feel like being on the road is more restful than being at home these days? ...Interesting turn of events!

What a whirlwind it always is to leave home. Today was more chaotic than normal... mostly just because of last minute errands and the fact that I hadn't packed yet... I had to switch some stuff out since we spent the last few weeks in Florida and next week we'll be in PA where it is COLD!

We stopped by NACA in Chattanooga and I went into the first marketplace to say hi to everybody. I LOVE what a family that becomes - I saw agents and students and people that I haven't seen in a LONG time and I also got to see a bunch of the people that we JUST played for!

We're playing in Perry, Ga for the next 5 days in a row. You know what that means? NO UNPACKING AND REPACKING THE SUITCASE!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! That makes this girl happy. Plus, we're playing at the Georgia National Fair... 2 shows a day... 3:30 & 6:30 each day. So if I look like I've gained about 30 pounds by next week, don't be alarmed. The funnel cakes and Wisconsin Cheese will be calling! I can't wait to see everyone from last year. A LOT of the same performers will be there again. :) Another reunion!

Lots of Shennanigans are about to ensue this week... I just have a hunch.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

I hope you have lots of fun Shennanigans,and rest assured there will be no Hooligans because cousin Monolith will be their to protect you !! : ) : )

October 8, 2010 at 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home