This Page

has been moved to new address

A Mell of a Hess

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: A Mell of a Hess

This Page

has been moved to new address

A Mell of a Hess

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: A Mell of a Hess

This Page

has been moved to new address

A Mell of a Hess

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: A Mell of a Hess

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Mell of a Hess

Granny and I have been reliving stories and she's been teaching me all kind's of new phrases the past couple of days.

She keeps referring to her current situation as a "mell of a hess" :) (which is about the closest you'll ever come to hearing Granny use foul language!)

Today she asked me if I know about how Dolly Parton takes a bath? To which I of course replied, "Well. no."

:)

Dolly says that as a little girl, she'd be in the wash tub and wash uuuuuuuuup as far as possible. Then she'd wash doooooown as far as possible. Then she'd have to stand up and wash "possible".

See how much fun hanging out with my Granny is?

We've been looking through photos a lot today which inspired me to keep looking tonight during my "night shift" of taking care of her.

Me in her back yard... after she had dressed me up... just a few years ago ;)


Also, another of us just a couple of years ago ;)


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh said...

1. I grew up with "Mess of a Hess." I probably picked it up from my Nana.

2. That pic of you watering flowers needs to be your new Facebook pic.

Peace, Love, Djibouti,
Josh

September 6, 2010 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Josh said...

Sorry, just woke up. I meant Mell of a hess. Brain and fingers not connected by coffee yet today.

September 6, 2010 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Natalie Stovall said...

lol I understand how that goes!!!

September 7, 2010 at 3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home