This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ Elon University!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I ♥ Elon University!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ Elon University!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I ♥ Elon University!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ Elon University!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I ♥ Elon University!

Running Down A Dream

Monday, August 30, 2010

I ♥ Elon University!

What another incredible show tonight!!! You know its a good un when they rush the stage and start dancing, clapping, cheering, and the cell phones are all out taking photos and capturing video!

As soon as I got off stage, I ran down into the middle of the student orientation leaders that were all at the show, and we sang the ENTIRE song of "That Don't Impress Me Much" by Shania. It pretty much rocked my world.
Finding me in this picture is about like playing "Where's Waldo?"


Plus - the Student leaders gave me a pin that says "Whatever It Takes" because that is their slogan. They now have a themesong :)

The Student Union Board or "SUB" as the cool kids call it, were SO on top of their game!!! They were WONDERFUL to us, had an incredibly organized event and made the show SOOOOOO much fun! (And they brought me eggplant parm after the show... It doesn't get much better than that!)


The girls gave me sunglasses with hot pink side that say "SUB" on them. Yeah. I'm with the cool kids now. Don't be jealous :)


And Big Mamma Roberts was screaming "This is MY sister! This is MY Sister!" during this photo. Then we sang "Devil Went Down to Georgia" at the top of our lungs after she told me how proud of me she was. I just met Big Mamma. But I will NEVER forget her :)


We arrived at the hotel in VA at 4am. But did we go straight to bed? Nope. We finished the first season of LOST. We have the DVDs now and we were in the middle of the season finale when we pulled up. I am proud to say that Panther is hooked. And it's just like old times. Lost may not still be on tv, but it still dictates the schedule of this band. :)

Here's just a few more of the friends we made tonight.
GAGA! She had a laugh EXACTLY like my niece Shelby. :)








Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

I have B I G - N E W S : )

I have just been cast in the lead role of the new TV series called "Found" !!

In the first epa sowed I wake up on an island and everyone is bringing me Lost critters that they have Found !!

I have shown your picture to the producers and they think you would be an excellent Ellie Mae because of your awesome beauty and your great loving skills with critters !!

This is all so surprising and tremendous may bee "I'm thinkin I'm dreamin" : ) : ) : )

August 30, 2010 at 7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home