This Page

has been moved to new address

What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

This Page

has been moved to new address

What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

This Page

has been moved to new address

What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, May 23, 2010

What Grows in My Car When I'm Out On The Road

The things I try DESPERATELY to keep alive... NOPE. No chance. Not even Granny's care and green thumb have helped.

Yet somehow... plants are growing in places where I don't WANT them to grow - places that should be virtually impossible for life to thrive. The deep dark inside passenger door of my parked Suburban. It's been sitting there basically since Mid-March when we left for the last leg of the tour.

Three little sprouting beauties in the back there...


Seriously... look at how beautiful these things are. I should show you the pic of the tree I just had to throw out... it was mostly brown.


What is the Universe trying to tell me with this one?

Peace. Love. and Green Sprouting Fiddles.
~natalie

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Those are beautiful little plants !!

You said "What is the Universe trying to tell me with this one?"

We could have fun thinking about that for a long time, or we could even pond-tificate : )

It is awesome that you see the beauty in what some people would see as just a weed. It's good to know that you will always see all of God's creations as a miracle, even dirt clods like me : )

Vickie Yates of channel 5 said there were 16,000 homes destroyed in Davidson County. I hope she was wrong and maybe she meant to say damaged. I reviewed what she said and she did say 16,000 destroyed. From the areas I've seen on Tv there must be at least more than a thousand that were totally destroyed in Davidson County alone, because you've got Pennington Bend, Bordeaux, West Nashville, Bellevue and on and on.

It's also very sad that so many smaller cities lost so much too !!

Nat I thank you for being such a beacon of light and hope and faith, you help me to keep a positive outlook through the flood and oil spill and huge global financial probs.

We could easily sing the Hee Haw "Gloom Despair and Agony on me Song" all day long but I'm sure God wants us to show our faith in his eternal plan of love for everyone and everything.

I reckon we also need to be praying a lot for all the flood victims throughout our state who are still homeless and facing other great challenges, and pray the oil spill gets stopped and cleaned up too.

God bless you and yours Natalie, and thanks for sharing the pretty and very determined little plants : )

May 23, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home