This Page

has been moved to new address

I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

This Page

has been moved to new address

I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

Running Down A Dream

Friday, July 17, 2009

I Wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!

Tonight? Navy Base. New Orleans. 40 Foot Slip'n'Slide. Inflatable Foam Dance Party. Dunkin Booth. And US! Playing a show!

Well... at the last minute they had us set up indoors in the alternate "rain location" cause the clouds were moving in and the rain was starting. They had JUST finished covering this awesome stage, outside, too. :( But a show indoors with no stage is a lot better than no show at all!

Even though the rain didn't exactly encourage people to come out to the Wet'n'Wild party, the crowd we had was mighty in spirit! They were 2-stepping, kids were twirling, moonwalking, breakdancing and even a cancan line formed!

Wanna see Miguel on mobile cooler chase Tim on an oversized tricycle? Yeah! I'm REALLY glad James got a video of this because I wasn't around when this was going on!! At the end you can barely hear it, but Miguel gives a good impression of Ricky Bobby... "I wanna Go Fast! I Wanna Go Fast!"


I had to get in on the fun, too!



My first "kiss" on a cd... that is :)


Kay took such great care of us! She was awesome.


Soldiers, families, and other awesome people!











Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home