This Page

has been moved to new address

Why All The Water

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Why All The Water

This Page

has been moved to new address

Why All The Water

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Why All The Water

This Page

has been moved to new address

Why All The Water

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Why All The Water

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why All The Water

Look at how cute these waitresses are from Cowboyz!!! They wear chaps, cowgirl hats, cute little country girl snap button shirts and daisey dukes.



Happy Father's Day!!!
April and Ed came to the show last night, too. And tonight April told me what an amazing Dad Ed is, and she wanted me to dedicate a song to him. Since I didn't have any songs that lyrically made sense... I dedicated "When You Say Nothing At All" cause my own Daddy loves it when I sing that song. And it was a good chance for all the ladies to take their men out on the dance floor :)


What is with us and the rain lately?? It started raining on us while we were eating outside on the boardwalk... and we had to grab our food and run inside. And tonight onstage was a bit like Chinese Water Torture... water kept dripping on me. I don't understand where the leak was from, but no matter where I went on stage, the water followed. It wouldn't be that big of a deal if I wasn't worried about it dripping ON my fiddle. If it got on the bow, there would be no more sound. :( And that would make me sad. Tim kept trying to strategically place himself so that the water drip between his arm and the bass... I don't think it ever worked though. :)

Hope everyone is have an awesome Father's day!!! I'll leave you with some more photos... we drive 16 hours back home tomorrow...






Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home