This Page

has been moved to new address

COWBOYZ

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: COWBOYZ

This Page

has been moved to new address

COWBOYZ

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: COWBOYZ

This Page

has been moved to new address

COWBOYZ

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: COWBOYZ

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, June 20, 2009

COWBOYZ

We're currently all hanging out in the band house after the show - it's 4:15 am... The night has been filled with a great show and LOTS AND LOTS of hilarity. We're currently waiting on the sheets to dry so we can put them on our beds and go to sleep!!! It has been one loooong night, day, and night all over again.

We had to drive through almost all of last night and most of the day today.

Last night (this morning...) I actually had to pay full price at a hotel for us to sleep a total of 3 hours. Wooo hoooo!!!

Cowboyz is great. It is this awesome club right across from the beach in Ocean City, Maryland. They are open for dinner and then party the night away. :)

I have to say thank you to CAT Country 97.5 and 105.9 for having me on the show today. They gave away Kenny Chesney tickets during my interview to help promote MY show. (Thanks, Kenny... I appreciate it) ; )

Johnny, the owner and DJ of Cowboyz modeled my shirt all night long. I love it!



James' mother and step-dad came down from New York today to see the show!!! The band, Tamara, and I went to eat at Denny's after the show.... and this Denny's DEFINITELY used to be an indoor pool. The meal consisted of lots of laughing, I was crying at one point I was laughing so hard. I love those nights.


Stanley and Donna!!! They read about the show in the paper (I talked to a lot of people who came out from reading about the show... YAY!), and stayed the whole night. Stanley is a huge fan of the fiddle, and knew quite a bit about Columbia, Tennessee. He knew Sterling Marlin grew up there and was impressed that my Mamma cleaned his teeth before :) I dedicated a fiddle song in the first set and we opened the second set with Tn Waltz just for him :) I've never done that before at a show, but it was really awesome!



Other awesome folks from the night!






We do it all over again tomorrow!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

You are a whirlwind !!

I can't keep up !!

Now I think you know that by the time you heard the lightning it would be too late to let go of the tent poles : )

We did an experiment about that here; we called it "Super Singe, how to attract women and lightning without even trying" : )

I loved the pic of you pouting after the storm. Please tell James that was a very nice try on his part, but he's such a confident strong looking guy, to have James try to pout is sort of like having Clint Eastwood in "High Plains Drifter" try to pout, or Arnold in the Terminator.

This is a big compliment from a crazy farm boy like me; I think James might be able to eat that lihtning and spit it out with a nice big burp : ) : )

I'll be Bach : )

June 20, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home