This Page

has been moved to new address

Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

This Page

has been moved to new address

Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

This Page

has been moved to new address

Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Albright College, Getting Ponded, and I'm an Author

We're still in Reading, but we've moved :) We're in a hotel right down the street. It reminds me of the hotel we stayed at in Stowe, VT. Very old school.

This morning I did a radio interview over the phone with Eagle 101.5 in Gaylord, Mi. Were playing there Saturday night. The interview was really fun - Mike the dj was a fellow baby-crier!!! We had a baby-cry-off. It was a good time.
I can also add "author" to my resume. When I first called in, Mike had me confused with the author that he was interviewing later in the hour. He told me he Really enjoyed my book.

For a split second I thought, "How has he already read the children's book I haven't even written yet?"

But when I said "What?" He goes, "OOOOH!!! You're the singer!!! What I meant was, I love your VOICE!" :) It was so funny.

Tonight we played at Albright College. They were so much fun!!!

This group of students was there when we arrived to help us unload and stayed until the very end to help us reload the trailer! I <3 you guys.


Before we started the show, we got to talk to and hang out with Billy, our protector for the evening. He told us some pretty crazy stories about being on duty. Don't know if y'all realize this, but things can get pretty crazy here in Reading, PA. *wink wink*
He gave me his walkie to let me feel all official.


This is Zero and Hazel. I asked him if he'd seen Wolverine!!! Zero is one of the characters... So basically... I feel like I got to hang out with a Superhero tonight :)


At Albright there's a tradition. If it's your birthday - you get "ponded". Everyone grabs you and throws you in the pond on campus. And we got to witness a few "pondings," tonight. Tricia, one of the girls that helped us out all night, got ponded. It was pretty exciting.


This girl was pretty emotional when we talked. She lost her little brother a couple years ago and she told me that Angel meant a lot to her. It's never ceases to amaze me when someone is touched by one of my songs. It makes so thankful that I do this for a living.


So tonight was a really great night. The audience was so appreciative and made the show really fun for us. Plus, they had these amazing free cookies at the show for everyone. Yeah. That rocked.

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

I guess the radio interview means that you are now an imaginary author of books : )

That makes me even more proud of you !! : )

I guess you know we get ponded in Shady Grove a whole lot !!

You look hot with the Walky talkie, as expected, maybe we can do a Reno 911 Columbia version starring LiL Natalie !!

My word verification is deform, how does google know me so well : )

May 8, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home