This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

This Page

has been moved to new address

I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

Running Down A Dream

Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Sorry for Ruining the Super Bowl

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!

Or Super Bowl Lazy Day more like it :)

It is soooo good to be home. I slept in, I went to the grocery AGAIN, I made my favorite - Tortilla Soup and of COURSE I made some chocolate chip cookies :) mmmm... didn't cook em all the way so they were a little soft in the middle.... perfection.

Last year we were racing back home from a gig on Super Bowl Sunday. It was a rough day. James' favorite team is the Patriots.... And I am a huge Patriots fan (but I also love my Tennessee Titans!!!!). (It's hard NOT to become a Boston Sports fan when you live up there for 4 years!) So yeah... last year was rough.

And then James realized today.... that I did NOT make Tortilla Soup last year. But I have every other year since college... so apparently last year's Giants upset was MY fault. :) And then Ben (our roommate) realized that is why the Titan's lost the playoffs this year. I wasn't here to make Tortilla Soup.

I take full responsibility. It will never happen again.

This is my official apology to all Patriots and Titans fans.

So gotta say: my favorite commercial had to be the 1 second: HIGH LIFE!
Brilliant. :)
It's the only one we rewound.
And I've already watched it again online. I don't think I have EVER looked up a commercial online. :)
I hadn't seen any of the commercials or stuff leading up to it. James said that Hootie was talking about it, but I missed those conversations. I just thought it was hilarious!

And what a game!!! I don't know a whole lot about either team, but I sure was rooting for the Cardinals. What a great story that would have been. It was a really fun game to watch. We've had very little time to watch football this year. And we never did add the Sirius stations so we could listen on our XM in the Suburban. I can't believe the season is already over. But here's to a great next year!!!

Hope everyone had a good day whether you had a huge get together or just lazy in your pjs night like I did!

Peace, Love, Fiddle y'all!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Speight said...

Please post your soup recipe so that I can make it for future sporting events and further the good luck charm!

Thanks! Brittany :)

February 4, 2009 at 2:48 PM  
Blogger BB'sBlog said...

sorry it didn't catch my blogger identity correctly - ha

February 4, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home