This Page

has been moved to new address

How Are You Going To Change The World?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: How Are You Going To Change The World?

This Page

has been moved to new address

How Are You Going To Change The World?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: How Are You Going To Change The World?

This Page

has been moved to new address

How Are You Going To Change The World?

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: How Are You Going To Change The World?

Running Down A Dream

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How Are You Going To Change The World?

Today is a day that proves ANYTHING is possible. It's a day of hope. And it's a great opportunity to look inward and think about those things in our own lives that need an injection of faith.

I truly believe that we can do anything that we can dream about. When I look back and think about all the ways the stars have aligned at just the right time in my own life, it only makes me believe even more. I can honestly say that I have NEVER doubted what I am supposed to do with my life. I don't know how I got so lucky to just "know" at a very young age. But I have been dreaming about a HUGE stage, millions of listeners, and the responsibility that comes with that my WHOLE life.

There is not an ounce of this career that is easy. There is not a second of my lifestyle that is "normal" (though, who wants to be normal?). And there is so much more sacrifice that goes into being on the road and bringing my music to people one by one than I ever imagined. There are days where the set backs are so hard that the only thing I can do is cry. But those are the times where I realize I am being tested. Those are the times where I hope I can shine the most. Those are the days that make me reevaluate the path I am taking and give me the chance to make it better.

But I NEVER doubt what I am supposed to do with my life.

It's never too late to dream. It's never too late to change the world. I may not be the President. But I plan on trying to change the world in my own way.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home