This Page

has been moved to new address

King Ranch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: King Ranch

This Page

has been moved to new address

King Ranch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: King Ranch

This Page

has been moved to new address

King Ranch

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: King Ranch

Running Down A Dream

Thursday, January 15, 2009

King Ranch

Our show tonight was a PERFECT way to start off 2009 on the road! But I can't talk about it until tomorrow. :( I left my downloader doo-hickey (you know, the thing that gets the pics from my camera to my computer) in the back seat of the Suburban. And ummmm.... I just kinda injured myself working out in the hotel room. I mean, not badly. But I feel like such a dork. I was just doing leg squats, but something in my leg wanted to stay in the same place, even though the rest of my body went to the side.... not good. So anyway, all that to say, I am staying put and will blog about the show tomorrow.

BUT! on the way there.... we passed this GINORMOUS cloud of smoke - half yellow and half white, and the smell.... good lord. Yeah, it looked like a tornado. And in searching about what the heck was going on (maybe a huge, but controlled brush fire?) James figured out that it took place on one of the largest ranch in the world - called King Ranch. We never figured out what was going on... but it looked cool. Smelled? Not so much.




Oh and this next story.... I have to share. :) Not good for the dinner table. Wait... I did share it at Chili's tonight. But everyone was done eating... so that doesn't count. Right?

Nah.

So, we walked into the gas station today. James and I were both headed back towards the restrooms, and this guy came up behind us... apparently we weren't going quickly enough for him. He said, "sorry guys. I'm on a mission from God!" and pushed us out of the way and barreled into the bathroom.

Awesome.

I love people. :) Especially people without any inhibitions.

Oh! And they left us a twix and milky way on the bed with a sweet letter welcoming us at this Comfort Inn. Best Comfort Inn EVER.

peace, love, fiddle

~natalie

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home