This Page

has been moved to new address

New Songs Do the Heart Good.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: New Songs Do the Heart Good.

This Page

has been moved to new address

New Songs Do the Heart Good.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: New Songs Do the Heart Good.

This Page

has been moved to new address

New Songs Do the Heart Good.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: New Songs Do the Heart Good.

Running Down A Dream

Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Songs Do the Heart Good.

Fantastic day of rehearsing. Let me just say - it is an incredible feeling to be surprised by how GOOD a song sounds with the band when you weren't really expecting it! There's a few I've been sitting on for a while - for one reason or another... Other songs triumphed over them. But man! What was I thinking?? However - I will say, they would have never sounded like they do now without this specific recipe of band members. I suppose that would always be the case - any song will only sound a specific way depending on who's in the room when it's being hashed out and who's playing it. But... I feel as though I waited for the right moment - both personally AND with the band - to bring these songs to life.

I'm a happy girl.

With an unhappy voice. :( It's hard to restrain myself when it sounds so good! But 8-10 hours of intense singing isn't exactly healthy for the voice...

So time to rest.

I have my first phoner (interview) tomorrow afternoon. Clear sign that the road is back in full swing!

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~nat

Sent from my iPhone

1 Comments:

Blogger Cuzzin Cantelope said...

Howdy : )

We all looked carefully at the picture of you and Cinnamon, and had a high pryized Warshington Consultier look too, and we decided yore belt buckle is much bigger than Cinnamon's haed : )

It's reel purty, but please be careful when you fly to Japan because they may charge you ten yen or a dozen hens jest fer the weight of the belt buckle : )

BTW, we jest signed you up for the belt buckle competition in Bell Buckle : ) We'll see you there : )

January 22, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home