This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

This Page

has been moved to new address

I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

Running Down A Dream

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I ♥ Nino's. Seriously.

The place was PACKED tonight. And SOOOO many people knew ALL the words to ALL my songs - even new ones that are only on youtube right now. Amazing. We had a blast - as we always do. And the people there are the best. We're going back Nov 18 and I can't WAIT!

Sweet Lindsey- she brought a TON of people with her! And they were all front row ;)




Kyle wore his hat that I signed the inside of a while back :)


Andy!!!
Brought the cd back just to get the rest of the band to sign it. AND sang every word to every one of my songs all night. :)


New Friends!


The Austrians, Ya!
These Vere ze Austrians that came to da show. I LOVED their accents, ya!!
There were actually a bunch more - but trying to get them all to focus on taking a picture was quite humorous...


And some of the photo's that I couldn't upload from last night:
Mark and Janice!!! Our favs! They came all the way to Cleveland even though they found out about the show last minute. AND they came to Nino's in Findlay. :) But I didn't ever get a pic with them tonight :( Oh well...
They are just the sweetest.


Pete! Our soundguy! (Panther LOVE the Motorhead shirt.)


Nicole and her mother.... who we all thought was just a friend... wow. The guys and I ALL had that "Wait! I can't believe that was her mother?!?!" moment!


Oh Doug. Doug put on just as much of a show for everyone as I did. Only he doesn't need a stage. He was laying down on the floor and posing for us. And then he was writing us notes during the show telling us who each of us reminded him of - I was Tammy Wynette. Miguel was Lindsey Buckingham (I don't see it) and actually... come to think of it... I forgot to ask the other guys who they "were".

Doug also told me he was gonna buy all the "flair"... but then later he was really confused. He didn't understand that the "flair" was the buttons and stickers and tattoos. For some reason he thought "flair" meant making out! Ummm??? It's making me laugh again. SO funny. And ridiculous. Good Lord.


Nancy made me the cutest jewelry and brought it to the show! It's a clip with some charms on it. I sported it during the show :) It was awesome. AND she brought up a request list with ALL the songs she wanted to hear. There were about 10 of them between my first and second cds. So great. :)


Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

Thanks for lettin me know about the Shady Grove restaurant !!

I'm surprised it was not in Lima Ohio : )

I was so distractored by your howling at the full moooon I fergot to say I'm sorry your noggin got bumped by a fallin geetar !!

I hope you is feelin better !!

You know how safety conscious I try to be ( about others while not following my own advice : ) and I have been meaning to mention that I hope y'all have everything sta-rapped down so ifn you have a reck stuff won't come a flyin.

We all have our axe e dents but I believe God is watchin out for y'all especially, because we is all praying for y'all and I know you pray a lot too !!

When you get super famous and I get to go on an occasional trip in your Leer jet I hope we will visit the Shady Grove restaurant !!

Peace, Love, and Groovey Groves that are Shady : )

October 24, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home