This Page

has been moved to new address

Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

This Page

has been moved to new address

Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
zzzzzz Running Down A Dream: Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

This Page

has been moved to new address

Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Running Down A Dream: Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

Running Down A Dream

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Penn State Harrisburg. Home of the Bee Dance

WHAT A DAY.

It wasn't a bad day... but lots of clumsiness and silly things happened. :) But at least a bunch of it got it out of it's system in ONE day! I was chased by bees the entire show - they kept landing on me. You should have seen the bee dance I did when we were playing the fastest part of Orange Blossom! That thing kept me on the move! But the comforting part was that many of the audience members were doing the bee dance, too. Or maybe they just didn't want me to feel left out.

I pulled out a lot more hair than normal during the show, too. I'm not sure what that was about. It happens a lot... it gets stuck between my fiddle and the shoulder rest... but today I seemed to pull out more than normal...

But the worst was that I dropped my iphone tonight and it is toast. The screen broke and since it's glass... I can't keep using it :( And right after James dropped a drinking glass and broke it.

I think we better call it a night.... I might have to go resurrect my college screen name of "killer" on Halo (xBox game) and take out some aggression with the boys. :) Cause obviously... I'm the best gamer in the group. :)

Peace. Love. Fiddle.
~natalie

1 Comments:

Blogger Natalie's Favorite Farm Boy Fan : ) said...

Hay : )

To Bees, or not to Bees : )

They just knew how sweet you is and that's why, just like me, they want to be, close to you : )

Ah, aahhh aahh aahh aahh, close to you : )

and please save all the hair you LOST in your fiddle. We will sell it in our special LOST section of our Natalie Stovall muse E ummm gift shop : )

October 20, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home